New Horizons at Logical Operations is here and ready to help you quickly navigate the new normal of working from home due to the Coronavirus pandemic. We've got the training and support you need to use technology more effectively to do your job virtually during this challenging time.
As a reminder, all New Horizons at Logical Operations classes mentioned here are delivered virtually, and all New Horizons at Logical Operations training programs (even those not listed here) are available to participate in virtually.
Upcoming Virtual Classes
Need to connect and share documents with your team? Learn how to effectively use Microsoft Teams to successfully communicate and collaborate with your colleagues.
- Monday, May 4 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, June 11 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
As more employees are working from home, understanding IT security best practices is even more critical as valuable data comes into the home office. Learn how to protect yourself and your company from security risks with the CyberSAFE class.
- Friday, May 1 | 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Monday, June 1 | 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Friday, June 19 | 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Wednesday, July 8 | 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Effectively managing remote employees and managing an organization in complex/disruptive times like today is a challenge. Learn how to successfully tackle both with the classes below.
- Monday, May 18 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, May 7 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 26 and Wednesday, May 27 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM