| PROGRAM DATES
- January 17 - January 21, 2022
- April 18 - April 22, 2022
- MON-FRI: 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
New Horizons® is excited to launch the first-ever Dare to Lead™ Workshop! Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program designed to be facilitated by organizational development professionals.
Run over the course of five days, in 5-hour sessions each day, this program is all about your own leadership self-awareness, identifying your call to courage as a leader and integrating the four courage skills in your life. This interactive workshop was created for IT and business professionals, team leaders, managers, and executives who lead others and are ready for transformational self-development as a leader and is a must when it comes to developing brave leaders and courageous cultures.
Learning objectives include:
- Recognizing vulnerability as the emotion we feel during times of uncertainty, risk, and emotional exposure.
- Explaining why courage requires vulnerability.
- Recognizing the critical role that self-awareness plays in daring leadership.
- Identifying the four skill sets that makeup courage: rumbling with vulnerability, living into our values, BRAVING trust, and learning to rise.
- Understanding that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are measurable, observable, and teachable.
- And more!
This program is led by a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator and participants will have access to exclusive Dare to Lead™ videos and content featuring Dr. Brené Brown.
Click Here to Learn More About Program Details, Pricing and to Enroll Today .