Get an official introduction to AWS from one of the only organizations that are authorized to deliver it
The AWS Discovery Day is a free of charge virtual event that is designed to introduce AWS cloud computing concepts and foundational infrastructure services. The event is particularly relevant if you have recently signed up with AWS, or if you simply want to grasp the basics of the AWS cloud platform.
By attending this 3-hour event, you can expect to learn how to:
- Define the cloud and how it works.
- Explain the benefits of the AWS Cloud.
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud.
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS.
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains.
- Gain a deeper understanding of AWS core services.
- Explain the shared responsibility model.
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud.
- Identify AWS management services and their use.
This complimentary course is intended for:
- Business leaders and IT-technical professionals.
- Learners who want to learn about basic cloud concepts, AWS Cloud terminology, and AWS core services.
Registration is mandatory to secure your place at the event.